If you have previously been a citizen of Ukraine, but for one reason or another have renounced citizenship, and due to the force of the circumstances there is a need to constantly be in Ukraine, it is possible to get a permanent residence permit.
A permanent residence permit is issued from the age of 16 and should be to exchange at the age of 25 and 45.
The right to obtain a permanent residence permit in Ukraine is granted to foreign citizens who have obtained an Immigration Permit. The general period for obtaining such a permit is up to 1 year from the date of submission of the required documents. The permit for immigration is valid for 1 year. It means that the foreigner has 1 year to move from his country to Ukraine. And also a foreigner has a grace period of 6 months from the date of issuing an immigration permit for the importation of his valuables, a car without payment of any fees (duties).
Required documents for obtaining immigration permit:
2. Photo 3,5х4,5 cm (4 pcs.)
4. Documents confirming that you were previously in the citizenship of Ukraine
5. Documents confirming the address of residence in the country of citizenship and in Ukraine
6. Identification number (if any)
7. Statement of non-conviction
8. Medical information
9. Certificate of income, confirming the existence of legitimate sources of subsistence (bank statement, notarial application-guarantee of financial security)
The term for obtaining an immigration permit is also up to 1 year from the date of submission of the required documents, but in practice 3-4 months. Term for obtaining of a permanent residence permit is up to 10 calendar days.
Our company is ready to offer and provide a set of services in processing all documents and passing procedures, including reducing the time limit for obtaining Immigration permit.