Temporary residence permit - becoming the founder of a Ukrainian company

Temporary residence permit in Ukraine (TRP) – a document that certifies the identity of the foreigner, and gives the right to reside legally on the territory of Ukraine, freely (without a visa) to enter and leave the country, during the entire period of its validity. You can get temporary residence permit from the age of 16.

To issue temporary residence permit, excluding the procedure for obtaining a work permit in Ukraine, is possible if you meet 2 conditions at the same time:

  1. You should be a founder/participant and/or beneficial owner (controller) of a Ukrainian company;

  2. The amount of your share of property (as a founder or co-founder) or a foreign company where you are a beneficiary in the Ukrainian company is at least 100,000 EUR (can be paid in both monetary and property forms).


Our company can provide additional consultations, as well as take full registration of the contribution to the authorized capital in the property form, including customs clearance (if the contribution is made by import equipment/property, etc.). And also we can provide a full turnkey service, including the registration of a new company and obtaining a residence permit on the basis described in this paragraph.

To founders/participants or beneficiaries of the Ukrainian company who arrived in Ukraine to monitor the activities of such a company, the temporary residence permit is issued for 2 years. At the same time, as mentioned above, you do not need to register a work permit with your company.

Particular attention should be given to the duration of stay in Ukraine until the receipt of the TRP. It is legal to stay in Ukraine for the period of validity of the visa (for visa countries) or not more than 90 days in the last 180 days from the date of the last entry into Ukraine (for visa-free countries). Also, your passport must have a validity period that covers the period for which the residence permit will be issued.

You are obliged to register your residence in Ukraine within 30 days after receiving a temporary residence permit. But if, for example, the landlord of a rented apartment does not consent to your registration in his apartment), we will help you with such registration for one of the addresses of our apartments for additional fee in Kiev or Kiev region.


Required documents:

1. Application

2. Photo 3,5х4,5 cm (4 pcs.)

3. Passport with a visa D

4. Application of the company

5. Documents confirming the foreign investment in the amount of 100 000 EUR

6. Insurance (We provide medical insurance for foreigners (for aim temporary resident permit in Ukraine)   for a period of 1 year. The cost is 675 UAH / year)

7. Fee

Term: up to 10 days (for temporary residence permit)


Our company is ready to provide assistance in the shortest possible time separately and in a comprehensive manner for each issue: registration of own company and making an investment of 100 000 euros, an extension of stay, assistance in obtaining a visa D, obtaining the residence permit and registration of residence in our or your address.