Foreigners who have arrived in Ukraine can apply for a temporary residence permit based on work in the Representative Office of a foreign company in Ukraine. Work in the Representative Office of a foreign company in Ukraine is confirmed by a Service Card issued by the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine.
Opening a representative office of a foreign company takes time and additional costs, since only the official registration fee is 2500 US dollars, and the registration period is about 2 months. Also it should be noted that no more than 3 foreigners can work in the Representation. The number of foreign workers at the discretion of the Ministry of Economy may be increased, but subject to a documentary justification for such a need (for example, a contract with state-owned companies).
You are obliged to register your residence in Ukraine within 30 days after receiving a temporary residence permit. But if, for example, the landlord of a rented apartment does not consent to your registration in his apartment), we will help you with such registration for one of the addresses of our apartments for additional fee in Kiev or Kiev region.
2. Photo 3,5х4,5 cm (4 pcs.)
3. Passport with visa D (for visa countries) + notarized translation
4. Foreigner's service card
5. Statement of the Representative Office of a foreign company
6. A copy of the certificate of registration of such representation
7. Insurance (We provide medical insurance for foreigners (for aim temporary resident permit in Ukraine) for a period of 1 year. The cost is 675 UAH / year)
Term: up to 10 days